Power Pressure Cooker XL
Do you like slow cooked meals? Are you a fan of intense flavor? Is having tender steaks and crunchy vegetables a weakness of yours? If you answered yes to those questions, I have the perfect product for you. It’s the Power Pressure Cooker XL. And as the name suggests, this pressure cooker packs a serious punch. It promises to cook food up to 70% faster than your average cooking pan, not only that it ensures that it will keep the food flavorful and healthy.
Top Features It Offers:
- Other pressure cookers also claim to cook at a speed faster than the rest but this product not only cooks food quickly, it manages to retain the flavor and integrity of the ingredients.
- It has a super tight lid that barely allows any gas to pass through, this ensures that all the flavors really fuse together in beautiful euphony. This also results in perfectly cooked and moist pieces of meat rather than half cooked and dry.
- This pot as advertised about its ‘one touch technology’, it may sound like a gimmick, but it truly works! A person simply has to turn it on, select the pressure setting and just walk away. Its that simple!
- It will make slow cooked meals 10x faster! This is amazing because who really has the time and patience to cook one meal for hours?
- It has a digital display panel thus eliminating the need for guesswork that arises due to confusion of the settings.
- The power pressure cooker’s pressure can be adjusted between 10-80 kPa. This indicates that it will be possible to brown and sauté various fruits, vegetables and meats according to their requirement.
- It has a removable pan which means that this nifty pot will practically clean itself! But no not really. All you’ll have to do is take out the detachable pot and put it in the dishwasher. Simple.
- The pan itself is nonstick! You can do other chores and leave your food unattended in the pot without having a single niggling thought that the veggies or rice might stick to the bottom.
- Along with cooking and prepping food, this pressure cooker also allows users to carry out the process of canning in the pot.
- It’s mid-range. Not so expensive that you’ll feel the need to care for it like a child every time you use it.
- It has a nice sturdy handle, this means that it will be easier to ‘handle’ (pun intended) the pressure cooker.
- It can hold up to 5.7 liters of water.
- It is super easy to use and understand. In fact, this will be a perfect appliance to gift to a grandparent. It will make cooking not only easy, but also enjoyable for them
- The steam from the pot is only released manually. So gone are days of being constantly startled by sudden hissing and whistling of your average cooker.
- It has a decent size range to choose from.
- It has a large LED screen, this is helpful because even from across the room you can tell the temperature and can correct it you feel the need for it.
- This cooker allows you to cook a wide variety of foods, ranging from steaming vegetables, to steaks, to chicken roasts to cheese cake. Yes cheesecake!
- It takes a while for the pot to reach the pressure selected, so it add to the overall cook time.
- The inner pot of the power pressure cooker gets stained really quickly.
Most people have horror stories of burning their hands on pressure cookers or of steam rushing out from the pot and assaulting them in their faces, catching them unaware. But have no fear this pressure cooker has several safety features built-in. assuring you a safe, enjoyable and quick cooking experience.
- It is ETL listed.
- It has a safe lock lid, meaning it doesn’t start cooking unless the lid is screwed on properly.
This pot is steal on its own but it also comes equipped with some extra goodies that make buying this product all the more exciting!
- A recipe book! It comes with a book filled with delicious meals that can be made with the help of just this one pot. It has instructions to make roast, soup, pasta and even pudding. There are more recipes that can be found online. Honestly this recipe book is a huge help for all those people who struggle to come up with different meals each day.
- It comes with a canning book, which provides all the proper and safe instruction for canning.
- The pressure power cooker XL also comes with a wire rack.
- A steamer tray for steaming veggies. This ensures that they retain their flavor, taste and shape.
- A handy ladle! For doling out delicious soups you will be making in this pot.
- A measuring cup
- And lastly it also comes with a condensation collector. This is extremely useful because the pot does get very cloudy because of all the steam.
The power pressure cooker offers a couple of warranty deals.
- It comes with an all-your-money back deal if the item is returned in 60 days.
- It also comes with 60 day warranty if there are any kinks in the product itself.
- If you pay an additional $15 at checkout, you get a 3-year warranty! This is amazing, if they are offering a warranty for this long, can you imagine how long the product will actually work?
- If you pay $30 extra at checkout, you get a 6 year warranty. At this rate it won’t be ludicrous to imagine this little pressure cooker surviving the apocalypse and having a life without humans.
This pressure cooker is an absolute bargain and I feel that it is a must have in every house. It comes in various sizes so you can choose the right one according to the needs of your family. Not only is the pressure cooker amazing to use and to look at, there are so many accessories that come with it that can be used with or without the pressure cooker. This pressure cooker is a real star.