Do you like to eat healthy food every day? Of course you do. But the real question here is, do you like to cook fresh meals from scratch every single day? Of course you don’t. Cooking can be a very fun activity but it’s hard to find the time and the energy to do it with the constant strains of daily life. Sure fast food can solve this problem in a pinch but there is no true substitute for a home cooked meal. Well we’re here to provide you with a solution that will make cooking easier, it’s called Presto 01370.
Top Features it offers
- It’s made of stainless steel, so it’s super easy to clean by hand and it is also safe for dishwasher.
- The opportunities for cooking in this pan are endless! You can cook anything and everything from rice, oatmeal, beans, vegetables, pork, chicken, fish etc etc.
- It has a special tri-clad base, this ensures fast and even heating of the pan.
- Proper pressure is maintained in the pot with a regulator, which adjusts pressure automatically.
- The regulator mentioned above also has an option called ‘quick cool’. This is a neat option and since most pressure cookers don’t come with this choice, the Presto 01370 differentiates and sets itself apart in this regard from the rest.
- The pot is really good at keeping all the steam in, but there is also an option that allows the user to release all the built up steam in the pot.
- The lid has a lock, it basically ensures that the pan will remain closed whilst there is a buildup of pressure and steam inside it. Little to no smoke will escape, this indicates that every piece of meat that goes into this pan will be cooked thoroughly while still retaining moisture.
- It has a stainless steel basket that will give the average Joe the option to cook foods at the time without the flavors mixing up with one another.
- This pressure is 8 Quart! Most top of the line cookers come only in 6 Quart.
- This pot can cook vegetables, chicken, fish and small portions of meat in a matter of minutes.
- This pot can hold up to 7.6 liters of water.
- The cover is easy-open. Meaning that you won’t have to press a complicated code to open this pressure cooker. It’s ultra-simple to use.
- There no unnecessary buttons on the pot, it’s much understated and has a modern feel to it.
- It has a pressure of 15 psi, but it is possible to manually control the build-up of the pressure according to the need of the time.
- There is an inner sealing that keeps all the steam in.
- But if too much steam builds up, there is an overpressure plug in place to take care of it.
- Since it’s made of stainless steel, it’s very light in weight. With the Presto 01370 you won’t have to deal with pots and pans so heavy, they could be put to better use is a gym as dumbbells.
- This pot makes sure to preserve all the nutrients of the ingredients placed in it.
- Most pressure pots have one long handle, but the presto 01370 has two short and thick handles that make it easier to move the pot around. Plus the two handles also have all the buttons needed to operate the cooker.
- The pot is great value in terms of money. It’s around $80, which is basically a bargain once you actually think about all the high tech features it’s offering.
- Opening and closing the cover of the top is a bit difficult and requires a bit of strength.
- Controlling the pressure in the pot can be a bit tricky the first couple of times but very soon anyone can get the hang of it.
- It has only one pressure level.
Pressure cookers have in general come a long way from we used to witness our parents using in the kitchen as children. Pressure cookers in the days of yore used to spit steam out without warning, it was easy to burn hands (and other body parts) accidentally using them and they were mostly very difficult to manage. Thankfully the Presto 01370 comes with some much needed safety features.
- If the pressure is too high in the pot, the cover lock immediately lets you know.
- It doesn’t start building up pressure until the cover is one and secured.
- It has the old school whistle in it, which lets you know when it is going to start getting super-hot.
- The pressure pot has two handles rather than one, it will make carrying the pot, counter to counter easier.
While the presto 01370 is steal and an item worth having in the kitchen, it doesn’t come alone when you purchase it. These accessories add more value to the pot.
- It comes with a detailed instructional manual. It will literally tell you anything you want to know about the cooker and it will answer any questions you may have about it.
- It comes armed with recipe book. Now instead of wasting time on the internet looking for new recipes to try, you can just look at the recipe book! You can make everything from steamed veggies, to pork chops to rice pudding!
- It also comes with steamer, now you have no excuse to not eat healthy food. Everything is so easy and convenient because of this product. Instead of having to deal with multiple pans for a meal, with the presto, we can make multiple meals with just one pot!
Get this, this pot has a warranty that lasts for 12 years! No that’s not a typo, I mean it, no joke. To really put into perspective how long 12 years is, ponder this, when you were in 7th grade, you were 12 years old.
Everything you could possibly demand from a pressure cooker, it’s there. Everything checks out, it cooks fast, retains flavor, easy to clean, simple to use and most importantly for the quality its offering, its also light on the pocket.